How to Get a Visa If You’re an Immigrant Sports Professional in the Equestrian Industry

If you work in the equestrian industry as an athlete, trainer, or support personnel, there are a variety of options for visas, such as:

O-1 Visa: For individuals of extraordinary ability or achievement.

O-2 Visa: For essential support personnel for an O-1 visa holder.

P-1 Visa: For both equestrian athletes and essential support personnel which provide services that cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker.

J-1 Visa: For individuals that would like to enter the U.S. for educational and cultural activities

Applying for any of the visas listed above can be a complicated and stressful process, which is why you should consult with an experienced immigrant sports professional to get advice and guidance. From gathering important documents to compiling a detailed itinerary of events and competitions the visa holder will participate in, you will need a dedicated team of lawyers who can handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on the things you need to do to perform your job.

Talk to Our Team at Guerra Sáenz, PL

Our lawyers are here to assist you if you need help petitioning for a visa as an immigrant sports professional in the equestrian industry. We will create a custom legal strategy that suits your individual needs, and we will use our extensive resources to ensure your interest are fully protected each step of the way. We have used our years of experience to help equestrian athletes, trainers, business managers, and other support personal obtain the visas they need. Let us get to work for you today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous post Legal Immigration To The United States Through Family Petitions
Next post Who Will Be Affected by Trump’s Executive Order to “Suspend Immigration”?